The Westphal Insurance Team Left to Right: Gene Poole, Sarah Boyd, Melanie Alshaer (no longer with the team), Laressa Bernhardsen, Jeff Westphal and Julie Stahler
The Westphal Insurance Agency strives to put you first and make you feel comfortable about your insurance coverages.
We consider ourselves to be trusted insurance advisers whose primary concern is meeting our clients’ needs making sure they are well-informed about their insurance.
When working with us you should expect:
- To work directly with our office.
- To be treated as a valued client, and have all questions, concerns and/or requests addressed.
- That you will reach us during our normal business hours 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. – If we are unavailable our goal is to respond to all voicemails within 1 hr.
- You may reach our office via phone, email, and/or text.
- To enjoy interacting with our office.
We’d love the opportunity to compete for your business. Please feel free to call or e-mail us at any time!
Jeffrey Westphal, Agency Owner
Jeff Westphal is the owner and founder of the Westphal Insurance Agency. The agency was founded in June 2011. Shortly after open the doors the agency began to grow and expanded to cover multiple states and represent multiple companies.
Jeff was born and raised in Everett, WA and graduated from Snohomish High School in 1995. He obtained an Associate’s degree in Psychology from Everett Community College in 2004, a Bachelor’s degree in Human Behavior and Master’s degree in Psychology from Ryokan College graduating in 2007. Jeff currently resides in Edmonds, WA with his wife Kim and daughter Violet. Jeff enjoys the outdoors, skiing, classic and custom cars, gardening, and thinks he has a good sense of humor.